Thank you for your support during 2020. We will do our very best to offer you all a platform for running your businesses in 2021.
All going well, the next B2B Events market will be the Malvern Flea Market on Easter Monday 5 April.Alas, due to the ongoing pandemic the following have had to be CANCELLED:
Malvern Flea Market on Sun 7 February
Detling Market on 27 & 28 February
Malvern Flea Market on Sun 7 March
Covid Guidelines at our events:
- The NHS Track & Trace is mandatory to gain entry to our events.
You can do this in three ways:
Two ways by using your Smartphone at entry:
Either with the new NHS COVID-19 app,
Or by using our own Check-In app by scanning our QR code and filling in your details on your phone.
The third way is to print out our Track & Trace form at home. Fill it in and have it ready to hand to us on entry. Download the form here.
Please continue to read the other guidelines below.
- Social distancing Rule of 6 must be followed. Namely, no groups of more than six, including dealers behind their stall, to be at a stand at any time.
- Bring your own PPE, including sanitisers, face coverings etc.
- Face coverings are mandatory to gain entry to buildings. If you are exempt wear your exemption certificate on a lanyard if possible.
- Elsewhere Face coverings are recommended.
- Sanitiser stations in various places.
- One-way system where applicable.
- Mobile Catering available.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Toilet facilities.
- Dealers stock - do not pick up without asking permission.
- Please avoid bringing dogs. If you have no option then they must be kept on a short lead.