Malvern Flea & Collectors MarketThree Counties Showground, Malvern,
Worcestershire WR13 6NW
the Flea Markets at Malvern
on Sunday 7 February and Sunday 7 March have been Cancelled
The UK’s LARGEST flea market – held nine times a year.
Experience the ‘Malvern Magic’ that is the biggest flea market in the country. Hundreds of stalls across two halls and even more outside (number dependent on the weather) combine to provide an incredibly eclectic shopping experience.
With everything from furniture, lighting and textiles to clothing, jewellery, teddies and toys it is the ultimate event for the interior designer, up-cycler, crafter and thrift seeker. Don’t miss it!
Covid Guidelines will be in place for all
- The NHS Track & Trace is mandatory to gain entry to our events.
You can do this in three ways:
Two ways by using your Smartphone at entry:
Either with the new NHS COVID-19 app,
Or by using our own Check-In app by scanning our QR code and filling in your details on your phone.
The third way is to print out our Track & Trace form at home. Fill it in and have it ready to hand to us on entry. Download the form here.
Please continue to read the other guidelines below.
- Social distancing Rule of 6 must be followed. Namely, no groups of more than six, including dealers behind their stall, to be at a stand at any time.
- Bring your own PPE, including sanitisers, face coverings etc.
- Face coverings are mandatory to gain entry to buildings. If you are exempt wear your exemption certificate on a lanyard if possible.
- Elsewhere Face coverings are recommended.
- Sanitiser stations in various places.
- One-way system where applicable.
- Mobile Catering available.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Toilet facilities.
- Dealers stock - do not pick up without asking permission.
- Please avoid bringing dogs. If you have no option then they must be kept on a short lead.